Miserable and annoyed with being miserable

Wiseowl

Reaction score
Hi
I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I'm not enjoying this one bit yet. I'm nauseous all the time but not being sick, my doctor prescribed some anti sickness but their not really doing that much. My eczema on my hands has flared up and is sore, my boobs hurt and my trousers don't fit. I'm so annoyed with myself for feeling this way. I am over the moon that I'm pregnant but the symptoms are controlling my life currently.

Anyone else feel this way???

A big fat pregnant YES!!!!! I've been off work sick for 4 weeks now have been started on cyclising for sickness and I don't really feel any better for it, nauseated 24/7 so fed up, I've booked myself in for an early scan on Tuesday I just need a wee reminder of what all this is for, I'm so glad to be pregnant but I forgot how rough this is

I'm with you. Feeling absolutely rotten. But also guilty for feeling annoyed about it.

Hoping for some relief in tri 2 xx

Oh god me too.
I have only been sick once but I'm constantly feeling ill and it progressively gets worse every day. By the evenings I hardly eat a meal as I just can't bear the thought of anything!

Yesterday was the 1st day I had a little break from it in the afternoon and I weirdly started feeling ok, but it came back like usual by the evening.

My house is filthy, the washing basket is over flowing I feel a mess myself but I know with my son it went at some point in tri 2 so I'm just holding onto that hope.

xx

I've been through this, really really struggled with extreme nausea 24/7 from week 6 to week 18 and it is so difficult to cope with. My heart goes out to you girls. I'm 29 weeks now and feeling much better there is light at the end of the tunnel but I know how hard it is at the time. Big hugs to you all I hope you feel better really soon and it will be sooo worth it when you see that little baby at the 12 week scan xx

I feel like this too. The nausea is stopping me from enjoying my pregnancy at all. I'm a crying mess x

Try not to get too down ladies. Tri 1 is rotten and once you get into Tri 2 the sickness goes and you get some energy back x

Hi ladies. Does anyone have a nervous feeling in their stomach? I'm almost 6 weeks, not had any sickNess yet but I don't feel myself. Nervous feeling and stressed out and not sure why? Want my partner around me and then when he is I'm moody. Lol. Anyone else getting this x

I have a feeling in my stomach and it makes me feel dirty it's the only way I can describe it. Think it's nausea the same hungover type and when I have hangover I always feel dirty no matter even I've scrubbed. I know it sounds odd!!

Moodyness I'm bloody horrible I'm constantly going apeshit at my husband but he is pissing me off. When he try's to be nice I just think oh fuck off!! He can't win. I keep telling him it won't last much longer than a few weeks!
Xx

oh gosh I hope this sickness bussiness doesn't get to me, I can't imagine being a nurse, dealing with poop, and wee, and vomit etc on daily basis and feeling like crap. At least its because you are expecting and they say it gets easier after week 12!!!!

oh gosh I hope this sickness bussiness doesn't get to me, I can't imagine being a nurse, dealing with poop, and wee, and vomit etc on daily basis and feeling like crap. At least its because you are expecting and they say it gets easier after week 12!!!!

I'm a nurse too haven't been able to go to work in almost 6 weeks now I've had vomiting and nausea 24/7 since 4 1/2 weeks, just looks after yourself if you get sick x

You have my sympathy, I was exactly the same. Being sick as soon as I woke up, sick in the car on the way to work and sometimes sick at work. It does get better, I started to notice a difference at 16w. I'm sometimes still a little sick in the morning but I feel a lot better after and the nausea has gone. Xx

OMG I could have wrote this myself, sick of feeling so ill in what should be such a happy time for me. My daughter's are going to be 10 & 17 this year but I honestly don't remember ever feeling so ill like this when I was pregnant with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back