Miscarried

V1ck1

Reaction score
So I had a missed miscarriage 3 weeks ago at 12 weeks but baby had died at 8 1/2 weeks my bleeding has gone from spotting to heavier had a scan yesterday as my bleeding was weird and smelt so I had a scan to make sure I had no tissue left which I didn't but I have a urine infection and uterine infection which I have been crippled over in pain....feeling so emotional everywhere people are announcing pregnancy and unplanned pregnancies I just can't control my emotions ....just want this bleeding to be over ....do you think this is more of a period now xxx

So sorry for your loss. The loss is heartbreaking and the physical part you have to go through after just seems like insult to injury.

I had a MC in October at 10 weeks (baby stopped growing at 9) Thankfully I didn't get an infection but it took me a long time to loose all the tissue and just as my bleeding was stopping I got heavy bleeding again which seems was my period. I bled for over 6 weeks altogether and I was so fed up with it. It just seemed like a constant reminder of what had happened and I wanted my body back. I had also had severe hemorrhaging near the beginning and was very anemic after and the continued bleeding, although not dangerous, wasn't helping me get my strength back.

I hope they can get your infection sorted quickly so that you can get back to some sort of normal, physically at least. Hugs

Last edited:
I am really sorry to hear that :( All of the pain and bleeding afterwards struck me as being so unfair, it was already bad enough :/ I hope that you start to feel better soon though.

I have a friend who is 17 weeks pregnant now, and I would have been about 27, and every time she posts something about it on facebook I find it really hard :/ its horrible because I want to be happy for her but I can't get over my own jealousy :( Other than that I do feel like I am mostly back to normal now emotionally, so trust me it goes get easier eventually x

MissCharli- I fully understand your emotions. Keep my fingers crossed for your positive ttc

My heart goes out to you. I had an early miscarriage and was bad enough, I can't imagine what your going through. It's so tough to try and stay strong with the constant reminder. It's totally normal to feel so emotional regarding other people's good news hun, people don't realise how lucky they are and they'll never be able to understand unless it happens to them (which I pray it doesn't but you know what I mean) we'll get our rainbow babies someday soon don't you worry Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back