Miscarriages... saddest thing in womans life...

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by svenya, Jul 12, 2013.

1. svenya

svenya Member

After 3rd miscarriage (this one was the longest, happened after 4 months...) I had a real depression including suicidal ideation and awful things like that. My partner helped me a lot and we managed to overcome those bad times.

What are your methods to carry on living?

#1 svenya, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  2. lozzalozza

lozzalozza Well-Known Member

Hi Svenya,
    firstly I'm so sorry for your losses, you must be devastated. I've only suffered one loss so far which was awful but what helped most was time and also getting pregnant again. I think speaking to my family was useful but couldn't really speak to my partner very easily but both my mum and sis have suffered mc in the past so understood. The other thing that helped was keeping busy and weirdly having other things to worry about as my mum was diagnosed with terminal cancer the same week I mc so that kind of helped put it in perspective as I was so worried about her it kept my mind off my own problems. I think maybe your doctor could help if you have depression or possibly councilling. I do hope you get some help and that your sticky bean comes soon x.

3. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you horrible news.

I too have had 3 losses but mine were all early.

I got through the dark times by taking each day at a time and keeping the belief that one day I would be a Mummy. If ever I felt the doubt creeping in I would banish it with positive thoughts.

I hope one day you get your rainbow baby.

xxxxxxxx

4. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

That when it finally does happen for u, u will understand why things have happened tbe way they have..xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
    pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

5. Corrinne37

Corrinne37 Well-Known Member

I agree with this xx