Miscarriage

V1ck1

Reaction score
Hi ladies wanted to pick your brains .....so I had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks baby had stopped growing at 8 1/2 weeks.....after the medical management they tested me for infection of which I had bacteria vaginosias I have been reading that this can cause miscarriages and wondered if it is true as during my pregnancy I kept getting sore and cuts around my ladies bits and now I'm thinking I had it during pregnancy xxx

Hi! I am so sorry for your loss. But yes bacterial vaginosis can cause miscarriage or at least it doesn't help, all the PH balance in your bits is all wrong etc, don't mean to sound rude but have you been tested for anything like herpes? If not best do so to be safe in case the sores and cuts are an STI and if it is something like that you can get it all sorted. If you have already been checked, apologies.

Take salt baths to help with BV - I have suffered with it a few times and it is horrendous it made me feel quite unwell. xx

I mean around that area after having sex I kept getting cuts from having sex my skin would tear easily and bleed ....Iv have antibiotics for the bv after my miscarriage but now have thrush it sucks being a women sometimes xx

I have thrush currently and it's hellish.
You can only do what you can do with vb. Don't blame yourself. More than likely it was nothing to do with that, but maybe get some advice on sorting yourself out as must be so painful and aggravating. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back