Miscarriage - trying to conceive after

WoozerWoo

Reaction score
I had a confirmed miscarriage on 16th (5 weeks) July 2019 and confirmed after medical management on 29th July nothing left, pregnancy test was negative so from 23rd July husband and I ttc. Had to have another scan yesterday for ?pcos and was told I'd ovulated recently but on early indicator test still negative. Is it too soon to test or likely to be accurate? Freaking out as hurtling towards 40 and feel like sands of time are not being kind. We thought it best as have read it can increase chances of ttc after miscarriage?

I conceived twins two weeks after my miscarriage.
I’m so sorry for your loss xx

I had a MC a few months ago but recently got my bfp and I'm 37. Good luck xx

I conceived twins two weeks after my miscarriage.
I’m so sorry for your loss xx

Thank you, I'd love to think that would be our story too but I imagine 3 weeks after m/c and still a negative test it didn't work this month xx Glad it worked so well for you though, how wonderful too - twins!!!

So sorry to hear about your MC. I had a MC on 29/07/18 and then got pregnant straight away the month after, although my cycle was super long because of the MC so maybe yours is just taking longer too? Sadly I MC again on 11/09/18. Got our BFP in April. Hope it happens for you again soon x

So sorry to hear about your MC. I had a MC on 29/07/18 and then got pregnant straight away the month after, although my cycle was super long because of the MC so maybe yours is just taking longer too? Sadly I MC again on 11/09/18. Got our BFP in April. Hope it happens for you again soon x

Thank you and sorry for your losses too. I'm fairly sure it's not taken this month and would've thought it would show on a test by now - I'd expect 3 weeks after for a positive. So happy for your bfp though, congratulations xx

You haven't lost out until you have. I miscarried a few weeks after you. Hoping for both of us to have luck soon

I miscarried back in October 2018 and only got a bfp in May 2019. I’ll be 40 in October so understand your worry. Just remember it will happen but might not be straight away. I was very hung up on expecting to be pregnant straight away as that’s what everyone said. It was only when I relaxed and accepted it would take time did it happen. Sorry for your loss and good luck xx

Sorry for your loss too, but huge congratulations on your bfp!! You're definitely right about the stress, a few people have warned me not to be too hung up on getting an immediate bfp but it's easier said than done I guess. Thanks for your reply and wishing you a healthy a d happy time xxx

You haven't lost out until you have. I miscarried a few weeks after you. Hoping for both of us to have luck soon

I'm sorry for your loss and hope you have good he's soon. I'm only getting negative results and the waiting for the next cycle is just depressing. All part of the process I suppose. Lots of luck to you x

I am so sorry for your loss and wish you the very best on the next part of your fertility journey x

I had a miscarriage last month at 6 weeks I’m 5 weeks down the line feeling very hormonal but no AF as yet. How long has everyone else been? It’s certainly like being in limbo land and very hard when your friends are announcing their pregnancy

I had a miscarriage last month at 6 weeks I’m 5 weeks down the line feeling very hormonal but no AF as yet. How long has everyone else been? It’s certainly like being in limbo land and very hard when your friends are announcing their pregnancy
I had 2 MCs last year and I conceived straight after my 1st one only to MC again. 2nd time it took a while but from speaking to everyone on here it seems like everyone is different and it can be a while unfortunately. It does feel like forever unfortunately x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back