Miscarriage my thoughts.....

Tina18

Reaction score
Miscarriage what does it mean, for many it's a word that they won't ever have to fathom but for some it's a word that changes your whole life.

Sadly it means that your baby or babies were to precious for this world but please know that you did nothing wrong.

You may not find the answers from NHS if you've lost one or two and yes it may seem cruel but sadly there just isn't enough scope to do tests on everybody.

It's ok to feel angry and please don't feel guilty for wanting to move on quickly.

It's ok to feel envious of others and feel that you are more deserving to be be in their shoes but you never know what battles they have faced to get their happy ending.

Sometimes, the more battles in life we go through the stronger we are at the end.

You can pull through anything if you put your mind to it, what other choice do you have?

Unfortunately, life is not always easy to live and a life is not easy to create, but stay positive and you will create a life at the end.

What I am writing is not a lecture but I needed somewhere to put my thoughts and as I'm writing this my tiny baby is sleeping inside me, sadly the only heartbeat is mine and although I am upset I am grateful that I am alive.

Thank You for reading, I would like to leave you with some of my favourite quotes:

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

"Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain"

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happend"

Last edited:
Beautiful and very true words having bn thru it i can relate to everything youve said

Big hugs to you huni xx

Totally agree hun.

I've had 2 miscarriages, both missed, but both totally different experiences.

What I learned from my mc is that it's ok to feel how you feel. It's ok to not be ok, it's ok to feel all right. It's ok to want to try again right away but it's ok if you want to wait. It's ok to let things pass naturally or to go down the medical route.

It hurts so much emotionally but it does get better... eventually. You'll never ever forget and sadly pregnancy is never the same after a miscarriage.

A couple of sayings that have helped me through my mc are:

What's worth the prize is always worth the fight.

Things will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Telling me I can't be sad because someone has it worse, is like telling me I can't be happy because someone has it better (I used to remind myself of this when given well meaning cliches from friends and family. You know the whole- well better this than what happened to so and so)

Lots of life my fellow mummies of angels

XX

Beautiful and very true words having bn thru it i can relate to everything youve said

Big hugs to you huni xx

Thanks Kaz ️xxx hope your doing ok xxx

Totally agree hun.

I've had 2 miscarriages, both missed, but both totally different experiences.

What I learned from my mc is that it's ok to feel how you feel. It's ok to not be ok, it's ok to feel all right. It's ok to want to try again right away but it's ok if you want to wait. It's ok to let things pass naturally or to go down the medical route.

It hurts so much emotionally but it does get better... eventually. You'll never ever forget and sadly pregnancy is never the same after a miscarriage.

A couple of sayings that have helped me through my mc are:

What's worth the prize is always worth the fight.

Things will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Telling me I can't be sad because someone has it worse, is like telling me I can't be happy because someone has it better (I used to remind myself of this when given well meaning cliches from friends and family. You know the whole- well better this than what happened to so and so)

Lots of life my fellow mummies of angels

XX

So true Emily what you said about not feeling ok :) I love your quotes especially the last one I can relate to that!

I actually got my rainbow quote from you when I had my first MMC and it really helped me :) xxxx

Lots of love xxx

That's supposed to say lots of love not lots of life!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back