Miscarriage 3 weeks ago.....

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by Leeann10, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Leeann10

Leeann10 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies

As the post says, I had a m/c 3 weeks ago (yesterday) which meant I had a D&C.

Cut a long story short, I had a massive haemorrage while under and then again when back in my room, was in hospital for 4 days with my blood pressure dropping etc.

Since then, I have had some light bleeding and then was admitted to A&E on Sunday due to serious pain in my womb (as I described it) and was told I had an infection. Saw my Gynae yesterday and I have to now have another D&C as my womb is full of clots and infection.

Anyone else had the same experience? How can I get into the Xmas spirit with that hanging over me?? And how can I start to heal?

2. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

My goodness, what a horrible time of it you're having. This hasn't happened to me but just wanted to say I am thinking of you xx

3. Leeann10

I am not having the best time but I am at work and feeling ok in myself, I just want this over with now.

I have surgery in January for my endometriosis so need to have that and stop the pain overall x

4. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

I had a lap for endo and it really did help with the pain loads, definitely worth it xx

5. Leeann10

I have had it twice before and the second time I had it worked well!

I am in hospital now after my surgery yesterday and not feeling as bad as I usually do! X