Mis shaped sack????

Viri

Reaction score
Hello!
Been on early scan on monday cause brown discharges, i think im around 7w but on the scan they couldnt see only a mis shaped sack and a fainted heart beat they said it is not good news just cause of the sack shape! I got next scan on next wednesdey im worrying sick!!!!! Did anyone experienced this before?!
Thank you

I have no experience of it but I didn't want to read and run.
Hope it all turns out okay though! x

Me, this exact same thing happened to me!!!!! I'd been having some brown watery discharge about 5 weeks so went to docs and she done a scan and said my sac was elongated which is abnormal and there was nothing inside. I was absolutely devastated. Anyhow my hcg levels kept rising and went back for another scan 10 days later and low and behold there was a tiny little baby with a strong heartbeat and she measured me at 6+4. Spotting has now stopped but I've to go back for another scan this Saturday. Try not to panic I googled to the max and the sac is just forming just now and constantly changing shape. Maybe you have your dates wrong and you're not as far along as expected.

Only thing I can say is be patient. Good luck, let me know if you have any other questions xxx

Hope everything goes well fir you, cosmos post is very encouraging

Sorry I've not had this but I just wanted to say hope your next scan goes ok xx

I was thinking about Cosmogirl's post whilst I was reading this. Glad she has posted as her story is encouraging. Good luck and all the best! xxx

I was told the same at 7 weeks and was told it wasnt a great sign and there was a higher risk of mc, 12 week scan there was little baby still in its mishappen sac, the dr turned round to us and said I dont know why they feel the need to scare people raling about sac shape, I was going mad googling stuff on it, needless to say all was fine as I now have a little foot sticking out of my ribs, stay positive xxx

Oh yes i went today for a scan and everything was fine the babys heart is beatin and the sac its changed! Now they said this is a normal pregnancy!:)
Thank you for your helps!!! Xxx

Glad that all is well, I was so worried when they told me that and all the things I read online said it was really bad, damn you google! I was so sure when I went for my 12 week scan that there would be no heartbeat. These little rascals will make u worry for their entire lives wont they

Oh yes i went today for a scan and everything was fine the babys heart is beatin and the sac its changed! Now they said this is a normal pregnancy!:)
Thank you for your helps!!! Xxx

Brilliant news! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back