Mirror wall stickers

sammi7

Reaction score
Has anyone came across any of these? I can't seem to find much. Id like them to be quite girlie like butterflies or hearts. I don't want them being too babyish as my stepdaughter is going to be sharing a room with LO and she's 5 xx

Laura Ashley also do butterfly mirrors that you can stick on the wall.

Thanks girls, I like the ones from next. Think I will go up at weekend and get them xx

Also home bargains and b&m do them.

eBay have some I've seen on there when looking for bits for my lo's room!

Hi

Bit late I know but saw some in the Range this week.

I like the ones that are hearts but just mini mirrors rather than stickers

b&m;s do hearts and butterflies mirror wall stickers for about 2-3 quid a pack.

I'd try a Home Bargains, T.J Morris, Poundland or B+M :)

*Sent from TapaTalk*SonyEricssonX10MiniPro*

Katazoom is United kingdom’s number one supplier of unique home wall stickers. We ahve got so many great looking designs for you to choose from, including modern wall art stickers, wall decals and removable wall stickers. You can get perfect design for any wall in your home with just a few simple mouse clicks.

I brought wall stickers on ebay very reasonable price and you can choose exactly what you want size, colour and including names etc... I recommend them xx

I got some of eBay too and the first humid day they all peeled off the wall so maybe get some that are decent.

eBay have some with Minnie Mouse on, just mirror one that stick on the wall xxx

On amazon they have adhesive mirrors in butterflies and stars and things :)

You can get a bag of different sized mirror butterflys that u can stick to the wall from amazon I used them for my wedding

Oh as jellybeanjen said

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back