Mirena

Ljay

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I was wondering if you could help me. Has anyone here had the mirena coil and then had it removed? I was wondering how long it took you to get a period. I've had mine out over 4 weeks now and I haven't had anything. No bleeding at all.

I am just wondering as we are TTC our first.

Thanks xx

Hi. I had mirena coil for almost 5 years without a period. I had it out Dec 24th 2012 and first period arrived 15th Jan. I then caught pregnant in February but I sadly had a missed miscarriage (MMC) in May. Were you having periods with the coil?

You can catch as soon as you have the coil removed. Have you been careful or 'going with the flo'? I would leave it a week maybe and then do a hpt to make sure?

Good luck with ttc xx

Hey, nope I didn't have a period at all with the coil. We've just been going with the flo. Here's hoping it is a positive!

Thanks for your reply :) ill try a test on Monday cause that'll be over 5 weeks :)

Xx

Hey, nope I didn't have a period at all with the coil. We've just been going with the flo. Here's hoping it is a positive!

Thanks for your reply :) ill try a test on Monday cause that'll be over 5 weeks :)

Xx

Good luck x

I never lost my period while on mirena, but after having it out I was 6 1/2 weeks late for af. I fell pg on the next cycle. Good luck :)

I've finally got my period almost 7 weeks later. Delighted, now I'll know when I'm ovulating and when to test. Thanks for your advice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back