Miosolo anyone used?

oceanborn82

Reaction score
I used cloth nappies with my first child nearly 5 years ago, since then the range of cloth nappies has increased by a huge amount.

With my son we just used terry nappies folded with a water proof cover.

I noticed on amazon today that the birth to potty pack of miosolo are on cheaper. Though more expensive than terry, they seem easier with no folding eye.

Anyone used them? Curious of worth the extra cost or just to go with terrys again.

I have one, was a free one a while back and just paid postage I think. its ok, I prefer tots bots or itties as every day nappys though tbh. quite like little lambs too. the pockets are so much easier I think. real nappy week is coming up in April I think so should be some great bargains then.

I have used miosolo for about 16 months now and tbh don't really recommend them. They haven't washed well at all and look knackered, my girl is 17 months now and they seem as if they barely fit her now and don't last long before leaking. We've persevered with them because I stupidly bought a load before trying them but I'd definitely shop around if I could go back!

In the end I bought a cheaper brand. Not a big one sold in stores. I spent about 2 weeks researching the ones around and many are all made in the same Chinese factories with the same materials. I have 10 of these non premium brands to try when LO in born. If I like them I'll get some more as they were not very expensive at all.

It's real nappy week next week as well so there may be bargains to be had :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back