Minxies...?

Levi89

Reaction score
Whatever happened to Minxies? I just realised I hadn't seen any posts from her since like Nov last year :oooo: xxx

she went awol for a while and updated must have been weeks ago now though, maybe she cant get on very often but she must be in tri 3 now x

Thats what I was thinking - she's not to far behind me. Mind you I lurk for ages then go on a posting spam so I could have poss missed her! xxx

I always wonder too.. Yea shed be tri 3 about 31 weeks cos she wasn't far behind me before I had a MC. I hope everything is ok with her xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i was wondering about too!! she due the day after me so would def by in tri 3 by now, hope shes ok :) xxx

I was thinking about her the other day! We were in TTC together for a while.
Hope she's doing ok :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Me to! Maybe shes just taking some time away from here? I know I wasn't on much when I was moving house and stuff due to having no internet... still I worry when I don't see the usual names lol! xxx

Hehe same thinking! She was a day behind me before I lost my first! Hope she is allllll good! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been thinking about her recently, any update sine these posts? X

Nope not that I've seen :( Has no one got her on fb or text? Xxx

There must be someone ?
I'm sure she is ok, just after what she's been through would love to know that's she's ok, was looking forward to happy threads from her, she is about 33 weeks now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back