minuteeeee chance but what u think????

claire2602

Reaction score
So ladies.... i have completley chuffed cycles! :( rangind from 20days to 82 (was the last one) i am now on cd 87 had really bad foming on pains last week but nothing. Very very low chance but do you think i should test?
i dont see the point as unless something amazing has happened in my body im not ovulating atm - only.explanation is the weight loss has helped. i ovulated and caught straight away - but the chances of that are so unbelievably slim! i have a doctors appt on thurs so may discuss it with her. also im going on holiday so sunday so not sure if id want to know! :/ stupid body!

Hi , i would say if u havent had af by thurs morn test just bcos the gp might want to do one whilst your therew xx

Hiya. I am having a longer than normal cycle too, i think due to mc. I tested a week and a bit ago and got a bfn but was going to test this Thursday if af still hadn't arrived just to check as got a friend over Friday so wouldn't want to drink if i was obviously. If you fancy being testing buddies this Thursday let me know!
I would definitely say it's worth testing :) xxx

Hiya. I am having a longer than normal cycle too, i think due to mc. I tested a week and a bit ago and got a bfn but was going to test this Thursday if af still hadn't arrived just to check as got a friend over Friday so wouldn't want to drink if i was obviously. If you fancy being testing buddies this Thursday let me know!
I would definitely say it's worth testing :) xxx

Lets do it :) docs appt is at 830 so will test first thing when i get up xx

Its a deal!! I'll be up early too :) would be lovely if it was good news for both of us!! Xx

Yay, keeping everything crossed for you both tomorrow ladies x x

Thanks Jen!! Knowing my luck af will turn up a few hours after I test! Positive thinking though! Hope we get to join you tomorrow xxx

Thanks Jen!! Knowing my luck af will turn up a few hours after I test! Positive thinking though! Hope we get to join you tomorrow xxx

That always happens to me. im late....test.....2hrs later af arrives!
Read a funny thing the other day - 10ways to bring on your period

wear white trousers
arrange sex with ur new bf for first time
go see your gyno
book a swimming holiday

cant remember the rest but tuey were hilarious!!

I was gunna cave and test this morning but didnt! fx for you babe xxxx

That always happens to me. im late....test.....2hrs later af arrives!
Read a funny thing the other day - 10ways to bring on your period

wear white trousers
arrange sex with ur new bf for first time
go see your gyno
book a swimming holiday

cant remember the rest but tuey were hilarious!!

I was gunna cave and test this morning but didnt! fx for you babe xxxx

Lol!!! That's given me a giggle. wore white trousers the other day and was half expecting the witch to arrive then!!
Well done for not caving! I will be testing as soon as i get up tomorrow so about 6am. Good luck!! Xxx

Gosh i wont be up that early! bout 7 for me! update us on this thread. or msg me :) xx

Will do!! Make sure you update me too! Xx

Will do :) xxx (even tho i can tell you know it will be a bfn! :( )

Omg... Check out bfp announcements... :) xxx

Hope you got on ok clAire!! Hoping to see you in that section too this morning! Xxx

Ohhhhh my godddd :))))) so happy for you!!!! xxxxxxx

Just - i wont be joining you in tri 1 quite yet :((((( anywayyyyyy onwards and upwards - holiday on sunday :)) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back