Minion mark 2.1 has arrived

kaz1983

Reaction score
Hey ladies

As some of tou know i was down to be induced 11th feb due to OC....WELLon 8th feb wen i saw mw she took bloods theyd gone haywire so was admitted that nite for monitoring they mived induction to 10th feb but told me it cud tske a couple days

10th feb 9am - examined and had 24hr pessary put in znc monitored closely just kind of rested after this as doc sed it was very unlikely id go into labour

2pm hubby MIL and our daughter come in im starting to have tightenings and in the end asked MIL and our daughter to leave as i didnt want anything yappening with them there

3pm attempted to go a wander but i cud hardly stand up straight so got on exercise ball for boyt half hour an thats wen the backache an pelvic pain really started so was put back on the monitor it was a case of monitoring but was getting real contractions managd to breath thru them

8pm mw's changed over and i askd for gas an air they decided to take the pessary out to slow down contractions....it didnt work neither did gtn spray or an injection gas an air was fab mw sed she wud hav to spk to doc to c if lavour cud b stopped but before she did POP waters went at 930pm and boy was if a tsunamic contractions got worse but persevered with gas an air till about midnight ...inbtween times doc examined me as head wasnt far enough down so he cleared some back waters

12midnight - askd for diamorphine which wasnt as effective as it was with my first and if i or mw had known that id deliver just over an hour later i wuldnt have been alliwed it i think with about 4or5 pushes our daughter was born but my god was it sore i tore 3rd degree at the back and tore at the front too so off to theatre where i had a spinal anaesthetic

Wish i hadnt now as have ended up needing a cather in to drain urine as not passed mych im terrified im gonna nd one permanently :(

On top of this our daughter who weighed in at 7lb 3 called Merida Jenny is now in SCBU as her blood sugars were too low this was due to the bp meds id bn on shes now being fed thru a tube in her nose its just all been too much today but im so happy she is here safely xx

Congratulations Kaz! Sounds like you had a bit of a tough time, this childbirth business is bloody hard right?! I'm sure your beautiful baby bundle makes it all worth it though. Well done you, enjoy being a proud mummy of 2! X

Aw congratulations hunni xxx sorry you had a rough time xx hopefully she won't need to spend too long in scbu xxx

Congratulations sweetheart.

Wishing both you and baby Merida a speedy recovery.

XX

:yay: Huge congratulations hunni.

Lovely name, lovely weight too - Jackson was 7.3 ;) Nice healthy weight, she will be out of SCBU in no time.

God I cant believe shes here, remember your posts where I remembered youll be looking back thinking why was I worrying about labour, well that can leave now and you can enjoy your girl.

Congratulations again to you all ;)

xxxx

Congrats!!! wishing u both a speedy recovery so you can noth get home where you belong xx

Last edited:
Huge congrats and well done you!!! X

congratulations! hope you both have a speedy recovery x

Congrats! Lovely name. My boy was 7lb3 too. Hope you recover quickly and get plenty of cuddles soon xxx

Thank you all for your messages of congrats sorry ive not been on fir a while we got home saturday 15th but just for one night and meridz got readmitted to SCBU for jaundice so needed to go on the sunbed for a backwards tan as i call it

She spent two days on it and we gof home again tues 16th all ok bloods stable for jaundice

I have to say this time round im much more relaxed now shes here as u all know i worried my pregnancy away due to previoys mc health issues of my own and i thought id regret wasting my final pregnancy but i dont as it wasnt the easiest she is so worth all the problems we had and is such a content little girl she feeds well on the booby she tends to snack through the day but so far we are getting feeds every 4hrs thru the nite so managing 3hrs inbtween of sleep long may it continue xxx

Great news xxx so glad she's feeding well and sleeping well through the night for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back