Minimal bleeding only when wiping

emma_85

Reaction score
I'm not due on for another week yet (11 days to be exact)

On Saturday I had pink water stains on the tissue when wiping. The next day a small amount of clear/shiny mucus with a brown vein type of blood running through it. Today I began with the pink water first thing, then shiny and clear mucus tinged with red blood. Only a very small amount and only when wiping, no stains on my underwear.

I've had mild sickness on and off over the last few days too and mild cramping.

My last period was on 20th April, lasting 4 days.

Has anyone else experienced similar? Minimal blood when wiping or pink water?

How long are your cycles normally? Pink water could be a urine infection, see your GP and ask them to dip your urine. The blood could be implantation bleeding, do you know when you ovulated?

I don't think it was my urine as I checked in the loo and it was normal.

My cycle lengths are usually 30 days (give or take a day or two either side).

I'm pretty sure I ovulated around the 1st May as I had my usual snail trails.

So this morning I had a very small but very thick string of brown blood when I wiped. Again, nothing in my underwear this morning.

What's going on!!

I'm starting to think I am starting my period. Each time I have been to the toilet today and wiped I've had blood stained tissue. Not a lot by any means but there were a couple of times I wiped today and it was pretty red, not the watery pink or stringy brown that I have been having the last few days. This evening the redness has turned to watery brown but alongside this I am cramping. More dull aches.

Has anyone every had a period so light it doesn't leak onto underwear but is there when wiping?

I experienced this around the time my period was due. It lasted about a day. Turned out to be implantation bleed. Best of luck 🍀🍀🍀

Keep us updated 🍀

I will do. If the bleed does wear off, I'm not sure when to test really. I expect I'll give it a week after the bleeding stops to be sure.

I'm going to bed with a sanitary towel on tonight though, just incase!!

Not stopped, but it has changed again. It's driving me insane! Today I've had mostly watery brown when wiping, still nothing in underwear. At 4pm I wiped and there was stringy red. Back to watery brown again since.

I phoned the Dr as I've been concerned really. Never had a period (if that's what it is) like it. Also feel a bit unwell. Sickness on and off and mild crampy tight feelings. She didn't make an appointment to see me, just asked me to do a urine sample by 4pm, when the samples are collected. She will phone me with results.

What is she testing? My surgery don't do pregnancy tests so what else could she be testing?

I actually did a sneaky test today (cheapo from the poundshop) it was negative. I'm not supposed to be due on for another 10 days anyway and was planning to hold out until after due day to get an accurate result.

I was dry as a bone this morning but still cramping. Feels tight actually. I had some pink water with reddish blobs (small) though when I went to the loo mid morning and a pink dot of water when I went an hour ago.

On and off queasy too.

Just been to the loo before I hit the sack and I still have watery pink fluid and gooey red/brown blobs (very small).

I've been reading up on implantation bleeding and most websites state that implantation bleeding only lasts 2 days. I started with this minimal bleeding on Saturday, I'm on day 6 now. Surely this means it must be an extremely light period. A few weeks early, which could explain why the flow is so light.

Last edited:
According to many Google searches, hcg will be present 4-5 days after implantation bleeding ends. Today has been extremely light
brown tinged water. Literally a dot of it while wiping.

If what I've had over the last 6 days is implantation bleeding and I have nothing tomorrow, I should be testing ideally on Wednesday next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back