Mini pill

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
So I really didn't want to go back on the pill, I wanted my body to have a decent break from crazy hormones... But I definitely don't want to get pregnant again for a few years
I spoke to the Dr today and she's suggested the copper coil or the mini pill, as I won't ever have the injection or the implant again. ...
How reliable is the mini pill?
I'm so worried about getting pregnant again so soon 😑

I used the mini pill for 3 years, it was very reliable but you do need to take it at the same time each day. I loved it because it didn't make my boobs huge but it did make my skin a bit worse. I preferred the copper coil though, no remembering to take it, no side effects and no lingering effects when I had it removed.

Last edited:
I loved my copper coil, just thought I'd mention even though you werent asking lol. I hated the mini pill, it was reliable enough I didn't get pregnant and caught the first month I stopped taking it but.. it made me so moody, my sex drive fell through the floor and my appetite increased big time. I gain about 1/2 stone. I'm currently on no contraceptive and I've got a different mini pill sitting for me to start but I can bring myself to. Hoping to keep using the pull out method for a few more months while other half is waiting for the snip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back