Mini pill issues.

violet13

Reaction score
I've been on the mini pill for 5 and a half months and me and oh haven't been intimate a lot in that time we did have sex a week ago and I'm now spotting brown blood it's really annoying butcim wondering if I should just come off my pill and let my body get back to normal we want to start trying for another baby in September anyway but I want to make sure I don't get caught before then the implant and depo is definitely not an option for me due to having a bad reaction to the hormone inside each of those I bled for 10 weeks on the depo and then when I had the implant begged for it to be removed a month later due to heavy bleeding and severe abdominal cramps. I know condoms are effective i just really want to be safe. I'm cramping rather badly now as well and I took my pill on time I take it at 9am every day and this is the first time this has really happened xxx

I bled the whole time I was on the mini pill. OH said the reason it works so well as a contraceptive is because you're always bleeding so we never have sex! Haha we're just being careful atm since I stopped depo after 1 injection last year. We avoid fertile days & use the PO method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back