Mini pill advice

Apple2018

Reaction score
Advice needed! Had my little girl in February and had a period (very heavy one) at the start of April and went on the mini pill as clinics not open for the coil.
Went off it at the end of April due to breakthrough bleeding. Stayed on it 7 days after sex to ensure protection and then had a period thereafter.
But here I am in June and I have felt like I was due a period but no sign of Aunt Flo. Been feeling tearful and well..hmmm...frisky to say the least. Plus, got insomnia. Feeling out of sorts today. My CM has been a lot at some points. Took a LH test and was positive but my period should be due ‍♀️
Never used the mini pill before and worried about it's effectiveness! I did take it everyday but was sometimes a tad bit later than the 4pm time that I made to take it.
Too frightened to take a pregnancy test but just think I am fretting for nothing. Anybody got experiences on the mini pill? Can your period take awhile to get back in sync?

He could be just that uve came off ur pill and ur cycle is messed up or if uve been having unprotected sex then u could be pregnant. Take a test to clear ur head.
I was on the mini pill for few years whilst breastfeeding my son. It did take few weeks for cycle to return but that is my norm with having irregular cycles.

You just have to bite the bullet and take a test hun. You need to know sooner rather than later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back