Mini Me!!

Kim

Reaction score
I thought it would be a laugh to post pictures of ourselves as kids on here, embarrassing or just cute.

I will start off with one of me at about 2

Fire32820060.jpg

hahahaha, I had the same haircut Kim. Will try and get some photos if I can persuade OH to go into the loft

1143646135_twins.jpg

im the one on the right :D i am 4 in that pic lol
love xx willow xx

ah bless, got any pics of you now willow? Put them on friendly faces. :D

thursday2ndmarch2006sharp903015.jpg

This is me aged 3 (ish)
Shortly after this i got a 'do' like yours Kim LOL!

He he Hels, God I remember having baths in the kitchen sink, had forgotten about it tho. until your piccie. Superb :lol:

I'll have to ask my Mum for a piccie of me with the same popular 'hair do' What were our Mother's thinking! :?: :lol:

Nicki.x :D

LMAO Hels!!!

I never had a bath in the kitchen sink... Was i deprived as a child or something??!!! :lol: :lol:

Ha ha, I've just found this one of me when I was 4 - my dad won a photography competition on TV with this pic lol

Fire32920060.jpg

hahahha i remember baths in the kitchen sink lol :lol:
and always burning my arm on the hot tap :roll:

Not deprived Yvonne.....bit posh tho LOL :wink:
I love that hair do Kim i want Charlie to have one, its sooooo cute!

Here's the youngest one I have of me right now...

tinysue.jpg

I was about four, my husband called this photo Tiny Sue when he saw it first, hence my handle on this forum. I'm anything but tiny!

Check out the two piece tweed! All I need are the pearls. The skirt came down to my calves, it was way too big!

Sue

This is me, I think I was about 3 at the time. Its not a very good piccie, my scanner like putting lines down photos! :evil: I'll try and get another photo soon tho.

scan.jpg

All your pics are so cute! I haven't got any, they are with my Mum in England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back