Mini Mac's First Mug Shots

SeonaidMac

Reaction score
At my growth scan last week the sonographer took a couple of face shots of bubs for me and gave me them for free... she was really nice... explaining everything to me when she was doing it... unlike the woman that did the last one...

Attachments

• 33 weeks.jpg
    33 weeks.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 33 week.jpg
    33 week.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 32
Ah wow that's great and how nice of her xx

Lovely pictures :) (and lovely sonographer!) xx

Thanks guys.... yes Tigger & Haylian she was soo nice i hadn't seen her before hope I get her for my next one too lol x

Ah wow! Do we get another scan with NHs after the 20 week or have you gone private ?

Ah wow! Do we get another scan with NHs after the 20 week or have you gone private ?

I have a condition that means I get extra scans on the NHS... i'm really lucky they've taken great care of me during my pregnancy.... xx

Fingers crossed you'll get her again then, I had same one for my 12 and 20 although she didn't remember me haha xx

That's great! How lovely. My scans with the nhs were both rushed and shite! As so glad we did two private ones to get some decent pics, time and care. X

Super pics :) we got a face on one at my growth scan but its nowhere near as clear as those because LO was too squished up and wouldn't cooperate! Xxx

Super pics :) we got a face on one at my growth scan but its nowhere near as clear as those because LO was too squished up and wouldn't cooperate! Xxx

I have a feeling mine are so clear because bubs was still breech and facing out the way... xx

I have a feeling mine are so clear because bubs was still breech and facing out the way... xx

Ah yes, naughty baby! At least there's still plenty of time for him/her to turn xxx

Fab pic and so clear! One to treasure. On the note of scans girls please take photos of your scan pictures and upload them to your computers as apparently in a year or so even if kept safe they begin to fade and loose quality xx

Love those piccies hun! They really are very special - some memory for in a couple of weeks when we finally get to meet and greet!!!

K8_005 thanks for that info - that is really good to know. Makes it all the more important to get my behind into gear and scan them in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back