Mineral testing

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by Lynds77, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Lynds77

Lynds77 Well-Known Member

has anybody has this done? to see what vitamins and minerals your are deficient in that could be affecting your fertility?

if you have, where and how much?

i have looked into an online one but they want a rather large clump of hair from the back, which i can do as I have a graduated bob

also would taking pregnacare pre-conception ensure I wont have a deficiency in anything?

2. Gizzy Kelly

Gizzy Kelly Well-Known Member

Marilyn Glanville does it and she takes a few strands of hair. It is done in Harley Street. I can totally recommend it. I did the saliva tests too over the course of one month. Love gizzy xxxx

3. LouiseB

LouiseB Well-Known Member

You neve cease to amaze me with all the health stuff you've tried Gizzy :)

I have never actually even thought of having that test done but like you mentioned i'm on a broad spectrum supplement and eat plenty of iron and calcium rich food so i'd be demanding a refund if i was short on anything crucial ;)

4. Gizzy Kelly

Gizzy Kelly Well-Known Member

Ha ha I know! I think I have exhausted it all. I am really excited about the results of the saliva at the end of the month. I might also give the agnus castus a go too as I have heard it is good for hormones! :D xxxx

5. LD1978

LD1978 Well-Known Member

I started reflexology last week and she works in conjunction with a charity called foresight who offer this for about 85 for the man and woman. I'm not doing any of the that but she said with foresight if you sign up they do a whole eating plan lifestyle change etc and have an 80% success rate when people stick to it. Not sure if it's all a selling con so not doing any of that but guess nothing to lose. I'm just sticking to the reflexology for now x