MIND IF I JOIN YOU!?!

KatysMummy

Reaction score
Hi,

We're finally here, in the second trimester as of today - YIPPEE!!
It feels like its gone so quickly, & its only going to get faster!! I'm so glad to be here with you all.

Hope you are all well,

xx

Welcome to second tri Emma and bean!!

Are you "blooming" yet or still feeling pretty yucky??

Wish I could say that time is going quickly.. feels like its really dragging for me.. so lets hope it DOES go faster!!!!

xx

Hi Anna Marie,

I'm still feeling pretty yucky at the moment, but I don't think I feel so tired. Am definately suffering from the short term memory loss though - don't know whether I'm coming or going!!

My moods are still awful as well, one minute I'm high as a kite & the next the DH is getting it in the neck. He says I'm making mountains out of molehills, & I know hes right, but I can only see that in hindsight!!

Bless him, I think hes having a worse time of it than me!!

Oh God yeah my moods are still very unpredictable.. worse when tired or hungry which seems to be all the time.. my OH just walks away from me when I am ranting as he knows it is just me being very hormonal..

I even had a screaming fit at my dog this morning just cos she didn't want to go to the loo.. poor thing.. she knows I love her really!!

fortunately I did not really suffer from sickness and by 11 weeks all the mild nausea had gone but to be honest I just ate all the time so had no need to be nauseas.. and even now I still eat all the time!!

Yes amnesia is also a problem.. my brain cells seem to be disappearing along with my waistline.. My OH loves taking the mickey out of me nowadays for being a dummy.. oh well... it can only get worse when I give up work and don't need to use my brain again.. god help OH then!!

:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back