Milkshakes!

lisey

Reaction score
We can't have mcdonalds milkshake can we? I have been craving a lovely thick milkshake for weeks but as I can't leave the house, I can't get one. The places that have proper milkshakes with proper icecream are a bit awkward for parking to send my OH. Would melt.
Oh I need milkshake xx

I don't know if it's to do with the soft icecream or the machines xx

They use pasturised milk and machines are regularly cleaned so should be OK. .....

Attachments

• 2016-09-28 15.53.24.jpg
    2016-09-28 15.53.24.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 16
Oh OK. Well I ordered one through deliveroo from creams. Paid ridiculous money for a milkshake. Loved it but then sicked it up. Nice!! Don't like milkshakes anymore lol xx

Lol that's what I'm going through really wanted a frijj until I had one and saw it in reverse lmao

Sorry the milkshake didn't agree with you after all that! Out if interest though my midwife specifically mentioned McDonalds milkshakes at booking in and said they're absolutely fine. She said there be more bacteria in a normal office water machine! Xx

That's good to know if I fancy one again xx

My midwife recommended their milkshakes when I had bad sickness!

Can't believe I'm reading this lol when I was pregnant with my dd I waited until after I had her coz I thought u couldn't have them .....what about the kfc ones ?? Is that the same for mcflurry then? X excited

Last edited:
LOL! I haven't had a milkshake in years! This thread is making me say hmmmm.... LOL! :think: ;-)

I heard Mr Whippy type soft icecream harbours bacteria but have had a few milkshakes! Make them at home too! Yum!

Last edited:
At the moment I couldn't stomach one after feeling it come back up xx

Fair enough! I've gone off cheesy biscuits as they remind me of feeling nauseous!

I wanted a macdonalds milk shake and I had one. I feet so sick the rest of the day afterwards. I don't want any now, that's for sure. lol I'm 10 weeks. Had the milkshake at 8 weeks. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to.

Depends on the type of shake but I'm sure you'll be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back