milk

Layla

Reaction score
sorry if there is a thread on this already, i havent looked.

i stopped breast feeding on monday, my midwife said it would take 3 days for my milk to dry up, but my boobs are still full and tender to touch, if i have a warm bath or shower they still leak.

how long did it take for yours to dry up and get back to normal?

is there anything i can do or take to help things along?

i just want my boobs back and to be able to sleep on my side again lol

Mine took over a week - 3 days my bum!! Mine still have milk come out if I squeeze and I stopped expressing about 3 weeks ago!! :shock:

They should soften up soon hun, mine were okie to lay on after a week or so, but are only just about 'normal' now, even if they aren't where they were this time last year :? :(

cheers sami,

its so frustrating, i just want to be back to normal, my tummy has almost gone down, going to attempt getting back in my jeans at the weekend, so my boobs are the final thing.

even tho i loved being pregnant, i have to admit, i want my body back now

I wish my tummy had gone, 4 days PP it was almost flat, but now its flabby - dont now what happened there!! I want my body back but almost wonder if there is any point as we want another....all the hard work will go to waste.

yeah i know what you mean, we are going to try again around sep/oct time.

I said there was no point in getting my figure back if i was going to lose it again, i still stand by that, but i want to stop hurting and i want to be more in control of my body, as in no milk, sleeping on my side, no more pelvis pain etc, for a few months before i do it all again.

yeah thats the same as me. Think my new found purple striped thunder thighs are here to stay whether I like it or not anyway !!

We plan to to ttc at the end of this year/beginning of next year, I'm not allowed any more before then :wink:

cool, we prob will be pregnant together again :)

we were going to try in april but after Coby's birth there is no way i want to try that quick, my body needs a rest first lol

the stretch marks will fade, dont worry hun and if they are little, you wont be able to see them atall once they go silver/skin colour.

I do't hate the stretch marks as much as I thought I would wierdly, I just kind of accept them now.

Would be funny if we were pregnant together again. I am so broody already but my body does needs the rest. My friend's brother is only 10 months younger than her and they are in the same year at school - now that's close!!

Can I be pregnant with you two?? I'm broody again already too!! :D :D

Yeah course you can! Tell you what - lets all check back at the same time ready to ttc again.

I wonder which one of use 3 will be shouting the BFP news again first! :D

It would be cool to all do it together again. I was hoping to wait til Rubie was one, and start TTC in the new year :D

ooo yay!

anyone else want to join us? lol

Me too! All though I don't know if I'll wait that long, can't wait to get trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back