Milk!!

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
Does anyone else's lo refuse the bedtime bottle? Tyler's just started it the past 3 night..only taking a few ounces x

Harrys always downed his bedtime bottle but there's been a few times that he'll fall asleep and not take as much as usual. It usually doesn't last tho? xx

Does anyone else's lo refuse the bedtime bottle? Tyler's just started it the past 3 night..only taking a few ounces x

Yeah I struggle. Then I struggle with every milk feed from birth! She's onky just starting to enjoy bottles now at nearly 9 months.
I wondered if the issue with bedtime one was she had enough to eat in the day. Dunno! But daisy still sleeps 11 hours so she must be full. Does tyler waken for milk? Xxx
tapatalking

I'm hoping it's just a phrase n he starts drinking the full bottle again..it's so frustrating! Gave him a dream feed at 11 last night n he took the whole lot xx

Yeah I struggle. Then I struggle with every milk feed from birth! She's onky just starting to enjoy bottles now at nearly 9 months.
I wondered if the issue with bedtime one was she had enough to eat in the day. Dunno! But daisy still sleeps 11 hours so she must be full. Does tyler waken for milk? Xxx
tapatalking[/QUO

I did think it was because he was getting enough food during the day so I cut it down a bit today but still never made a difference. Nah he sleeps 11/12hrs a night xxx

I bf but I always seem to have issues with the last feed too. She always sleeps right through though so can't be doing her any harm xx

I bf but I always seem to have issues with the last feed too. She always sleeps right through though so can't be doing her any harm xx

Yeah he is still sleeping through the night so he must be having enough. I just think he should be having more milk xx

For the past few weeks, Ethan has been taking 2oz max of his bedtime bottle, but then again he's not great with milk at all! Today, he's had: 4oz this morning, 4oz in breakfast & 2oz at bedtime. He still sleeps 12hrs a night so must be getting enough xx

Well I stopped even counting.,,
Today she had 1 oz for breakfast then refused solids too...
3 oz for afternoon bottle
1 oz for bedtime bottle.
She sleeps through.
You know what she can drink whatever she wants I am done with the whole milk story if she dosent like it I can't do much more.
She dosent like solids either so yeah I will not spend all of her childhood begging her to eat grrrr.

if its only the bedtime bottle he refuses then maybe its sth temporary or may e you can tweak a little his routine and offer dinner earlier than normal to have time to get hungry? Or maybe he is ready to drop the afternoon bottle?
I hope he starts drinking again for you soon.

For the past few weeks, Ethan has been taking 2oz max of his bedtime bottle, but then again he's not great with milk at all! Today, he's had: 4oz this morning, 4oz in breakfast & 2oz at bedtime. He still sleeps 12hrs a night so must be getting enough xx

Yeah he only had a morning n bedtime bottle plus milk with his breakfast. I've just gave him a 4oz n he finished it. He still sleeps all night aswell so must be getting enough xx

Well I stopped even counting.,,
Today she had 1 oz for breakfast then refused solids too...
3 oz for afternoon bottle
1 oz for bedtime bottle.
She sleeps through.
You know what she can drink whatever she wants I am done with the whole milk story if she dosent like it I can't do much more.
She dosent like solids either so yeah I will not spend all of her childhood begging her to eat grrrr.

if its only the bedtime bottle he refuses then maybe its sth temporary or may e you can tweak a little his routine and offer dinner earlier than normal to have time to get hungry? Or maybe he is ready to drop the afternoon bottle?
I hope he starts drinking again for you soon.

I gave up counting ounces ages ago as he dropped his afternoon bottle quite early n was worried he wasn't getting enough but hv said it was fine Aslong as he was having morning n night bottle. He has dinner at 5 then bottle at 8,surely that's enough time to be hungry. He's just took 4oz so I feel abit better now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back