Milk rash...

Bek234

Reaction score
Doc said this clears on its own? Looks sore and not very nice. Doesn't seem to bother her thou.
How low did it take for ur lo's to clear up? X
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373441673.040472.jpg

Tapatalking. X

I think most babies get that. It looks so much worse than it is. I think my baby's spots cleared by around 6 weeks max. Then the cradle cap set in on her eyebrows. That cleared, then more cradle cap set in on her head!
Poor little things. It doesn't bother then so don't worry, just make sure you don't try and pick any of those spots as tempting as it may be!xxx

My LO has these little spots, not as bad tho just a few here and there. Not sure how long they last, i don't remember my eldest ever getting them :/

I would say just keep her face clean and dry, wash using plain water and they should disappear soon. Like above said, i don't think they bother LO's, but they don't half look sore :(

JJ's went around 6 - 7 weeks too. I just cleaned his face thoroughly with cotton wool & water after ever feed. There isnt much more you can do unfortunately xx

Thanks I'm using cotton wool and water so ill just keep doing that and hope they go soon. Xx

Tapatalking. X

Libbys went at about 6 weeks

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Think Ethan was about 5 or 6 weeks too xx

B had this and it go really sore around his chin so gp recommended sudocreme or something similar x

LO had these, lasted a couple of weeks. Do you breastfeed? I put breast milk on LOs after every feed which brought the redness down.x

Anna's seem to clear and then come back again :/ But always seems to just clear on it's own after about a week I think :) xxx

H was covered from head to toe in this rash and it didn't start to clear up till I used olive oil. I didn't start using it till about 5 weeks so he had it for a while. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back