milk free baby food ??

specialbump

Reaction score
hey guys my little one has a cows milk protine allergy he is coming up 4 months now and im looking to see what brands do milk free cereals/jars.i know he will be seeing a dietition real soon but it doesnt hurt to stock the cupboard up only 2 i have found are cow and gate first state pure rice,and a banana and strawberry cereal do u know of any others ?

i am a organised freek and like to have things in x

My lo is the same and i so far have only given her baby rice (cow and gate) with her nutramigen and baby purees. Ellas kitchen. Says dont have any milk in at all. Jars wise basically i have found nothing at all. I was advised make ur own. . But for like meals out i have found a few cow and gate jars that say no added milk or lactose. But v limited selection :( im hoping there is more. Hope you find some x

its a night mare,he is on aptamil pepti if u find anything let me know and i will u xx

My LO has CMPI as well. Have you thought about Baby led weaning?? BLW?? Basically you skip the jars etc and go straight to finger foods. We did this with DD1. And she started out with things like carrot sticks, Brocoli florets etc.

I plan to do the same with DD2 (who has the CMPI) and I'm assuming it should be fairly easy to avoid milk, - I'm bf so basically she would be able to eat anything that I can at the moment.

My lo is nust over 4mo now also on nutramigen for Cmpa, some hipp organic jars ivebought have no mention of milk in them, although I still think he may be allergic with nutramigen as his eczema has flared up again, sneezing a lot has verty tunny green nappies, vant wait to start weaning him

Oh tell me about the cow pat nappies! !!. Terrible it worried me senseless. We were told to wean her as soon as we could so we have just started small ellas kitchen pouches. . But i did browse the web and a company called plum seemed to do milk free and also ive found some more cow and gate. . Ill let you know if i find more :) x

Oh tell me about the cow pat nappies! !!. Terrible it worried me senseless. We were told to wean her as soon as we could so we have just started small ellas kitchen pouches. . But i did browse the web and a company called plum seemed to do milk free and also ive found some more cow and gate. . Ill let you know if i find more :) x

Had a lookon hipp organic you can actually find items that are suitable theres an allergies sectio you click on the cows milk allergy andit brings up all the products that are suitable thought that was quite good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back