Miles 03/05/13

sarah1

Reaction score
Sorry it's taken me a few weeks ladies!

Went in to be induced a week late on the 2nd may, hospital weren't great at first and just stuck me on a monitor then debated whether or not I should be induced. Finally they said I could be, so I was examined and mw happily let me know I didn't need induction as was already a few cms!

She did a sweep and said she would break my waters. I waited a few hours and had a few contractions, then was transferred to private room. Contractions got much worse quickly and I was progressing quite fast. Mw broke my waters and over about 2 hours contractions got really strong. I asked for epidural even though I'd said I didn't want one, but just as they were about to do it I needed too push and then was super relieved I didn't have epi as I really didn't need one! I was pushing for two hours and baby's heart rate kept dropping so I had to stay monitored on bed which wasn't ideal. I moved to all fours for a while though.

They were just about to use the ventouse thingy and cut me when I decided that's not what I wanted so I upped the pushing and he was born at 7.44am. So my labour overall was about 8 hours and much better than I expected, I was proud of how I coped. I don't want to do it again, but it was bearable and now my little man is here I'm soooooo in love im forgetting it all!

Xxxxx

Well done Sarah! Congrats again...Miles is gorgeous :) xx

Aww Sarah congratulations! Miles is gorgeous! Well done you huni xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27