Migraine help

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Lilmisshopeful, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

I've suffered with migraines for a while now it's a side effect to a tablet I take daily. The tablets I took for them I can't now. Paracetamol don't work. Any ideas it hurts sooo much. God I'm such a winge lately x

2. Sunshine_1

Sunshine_1 Well-Known Member

I find the only thing working for mine is the old cool, dark quiet room. Try a cold flannel on your head too. Hope you feel better soon x

3. Cantwait2011

Cantwait2011 Well-Known Member

I use the white tiger balm, it's a menthol rub, just a little on each temple and it really helps - there is also a headache stick which I think is pretty much the same but not used it - hope they go soon !

4. rainbow.nicola

rainbow.nicola Well-Known Member

I've had migraines for years, they're a nightmare. Drink water, like Sunshine said cold dark room, cold flannel and maybe even try and nap. Bit ridiculous since it's morning though haha!

Basically no noise, no light, no heat and lay down. :)

5. Alwaystrying

Alwaystrying Well-Known Member

Me and migraines normally go hand in hand, can guarantee at least 2 a month and suffer a lot with head aches. However I can honestly say I have not had a headache (bad one) for over 2 months. I brought one of those magnetic bracelets, worn it every day and would never take it off. I got one for a friend of mine as she has been suffering from bad headaches since becoming preggers, she told me last night that her 4 day headache she had was finally clear after wearing the bracelet for 2 days

Got to be something in it as I would never leave the house without it now