Might not be around for the weekend

libs

Reaction score
we have the plumbers in from tomorrow night for the weekend (at least) - day and evening. As they're friends, I'd rather avoid them knowing about the ttcing :wink: so sitting at a computer with the words "pregnancy forum" all over the screen may give rise to a few rumours

have spent the evening hiding opks, books, plastic cups and syringe sets :D

so if I get any news I'll text someone :D

Good job its just the plumbers and not the painters already :lol:

You must find it hard to not talk about it...it's all I could think of and talk about when I was TTC.

Hurry back hun :D

It had best be me you text :shakehead: LOL

When I was texting youlast night, I had just got out of the shower, walked into the bedroom to find DH was watching afilm of the extremely adult nature and expected me to 'jump on board' as it were!

He got in such a mard when I told him I was texting a friend and that it wasn't the most romantic thing in the world to walk in on!
Because of you, I ended up watching 3 "films" with him :shakehead:
I deserve some compensation :lol:

:wink: they've left for the evening :D

I was in bed texting you too :rotfl: Dh was like - who you testing at this time :oops: he was even less impressed when I asked him to check cp for you :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bless 'em.

Not sure DH is entirely convinced I wasn't actually texting my secret lover... :lol:
Even when I showed him this thread he probably thinks I created you as a cover story!!

sneaked on at mums :wink:

driving me loopy not being able to get online and also the fact I have no loo :rotfl: hence the visit to mums (I'm meant to be here doing my ironing :shhh: )

MM - last night another friend text when I was in bed (we went to bed v early - it was cold with no heating and the whole house upside down) - he just went "Bet that's monster_munch" :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back