Might I be pregnant?

amma

Reaction score
I'm 24. I've never been on birth control, and had only had sex twice using a condom with one man at 22 years old.

In May I met a man and we had sex with and without protection in June, 17-20th. Maybe three times. And then a few times between the 29th and 31st of June and 5-7th of July too, without condom these times. He always was careful with quitting before coming.

It's now the 15th of July and I've been having an itching vulva for approx. 5 days - not anymore though. I'm urinating frequently and when trying not to I have urges - I'm also drinking more than normal though. My breast are larger than normal, but not aching. The last couple of days I've been having light cramp-like sensations in my uterus. I had aversions to food somewhere around the 29th.

On the 26th and 27th of June I had what I thought was my period. My period is very irregular so it is always a surprise to me when it comes - I rarely have any premenstrual sensations. It usually lasts for something like 3 days, but this time it was only a bleeding for about 1,5 days.

I took a Clearblue pregnancy test on the 8th of Juli - it was negative.

Could I be pregnant? I feel different - is that all in my head? Should I take another test - and if so, when?

It's possible if you had unprotected sex. Based on the last time you had sex was 7th July test again from 21st July.

Do you know when AF is typically due each month, are your cycles regular? If you're past your expected AF now, test again. If you're still a ways off from AF, wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back