Midwifes

ebennett

Reaction score
Hello to everyone,

I'm 8 weeks pregnant, and is my first pregnancy so i'm a liitle bit scared.
I'm Portuguese but i live in London, and the NHS here is dif.
I have done a health insurance but i realized after that they don't cover the pregnancy if you want to use a private clinic for the appointments, really annoying, so i'm using midwifes like everyone else.

What do you think about their service?
I have some kidney problems and beside that my blood type is A- so i need to take the Anti-D, i'm scared because i don't know how they work here, if is good or bad.

Thank you

The only negative comments I have ever heard about midwifes are so few and far between. This is our first pregnancy and I have had my booking in appointment, apart from the midwife being a bit scatty she was lovely and was willing to answer any questions I had. I think you need to make sure that you write a list of questions because I had a few but forgot during the appointment.

My SIL has had one baby and is expecting her second, she had a brilliant experience with her first and could not praise the midwifes enough, both for there support and knowledge.

xx

I haven't really heard many negative comments about midwives here. And although this is my first, the few that I have dealt with have been lovely.

When friends and family have had children, they also didn't have any complaints.

Hope u have a good experience :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

this is my first and i have no complaints so far about the midwives ive met, theyve all been brilliant x

if u have kidney problems u will also see a consultant (OB) as u would probably be considered high risk so u will have extra care during your pregnancy.your gp or the midwifes will arrange for u to see the consultant.

midwifes I have meet have been very friendly so far so good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back