midwife tomorrow

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
might finaly get to hear babys heartbeat. have to record it on my phone so hubby can hear it unless he gets rained off from work and he will be coming with me no doubt :)
will speak to her about me being ill and ask if there is anything i can do besides rest and drink alot.
dont really have anything else to say to her tbh get all my info off here lol.
manda xx

Are you still feeling poorly Manda? :hug:

Don't forget your weeeeee sample!!!

Fingers crossed you'll hear the heartbeat, if she doesn't then ask her!!

Good luck :)

x

thanks
and yep still not well at all driving me mad i hate being ill.
am going to get hubby to ring me in the morning to remind me to do a wee or il forget :)
manda xx

manda224 said:
thanks
and yep still not well at all driving me mad i hate being ill.
am going to get hubby to ring me in the morning to remind me to do a wee or il forget :)
manda xx

hope it goes ok hun, I know what you mean about not having any questions for her! I wrote on the board in my kitchen *LOOK* Take wee to midwife on thurs :D big smiley face and then Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

:rotfl: Its still on there from 2 weeks ago, thankgod I dont have many visitors :rotfl: :rotfl:

xx

lol i have a sticky pad on my fridge that we leave notes on like things to buy and hubby keeps writting rude things on there
one day some-one might see them lol
manda xx

Good Luck i hope you get to hear babys heartbeat.

my oh keeps writing rude messages on the fridge with the alphabet fridge magnets. I have to check the fridge everytime MIL comes round :lol:
He won't be able to do it for much longer cos James is learning how to put sounds together :shock:

Good luck hun, hope you get to hear babys heartbeat

manda224 said:
lol i have a sticky pad on my fridge that we leave notes on like things to buy and hubby keeps writting rude things on there
one day some-one might see them lol
manda xx

I think if we had one of those Manda - mine would look the same as yours - my OH whinges that i dont do nothing for him - i turned round and said i just ironed your f*&%in work shirts haven't i LOLOLOL

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back