Midwife today

Levi89

Reaction score
So have my 28 week midwife appointment today. I'm not looking forward to getting blood taken.. but hey ho it needs done! What else can I expect? xxx

at mine it was just the usual, listen to babies heartbeat, urine sample and bloods.

Thanks Nurse ;) I hate getting bloods taken - but its bot as if I didnt know this happens when we were planning for bubs lol! Xxx

MW might begin measuring you if she hasn't already. And also Anti-D injection if you have negative blood!

Hope it goes well :)

same for me but i had to have an anti-d (i'm a b neg) wasnt as bad as i thought made me feel a bit sick x wouldnt worry hun xx

You'll be fine nothing to worry about! And if you have to have the anti d its not that bad. Good luck!

Mine was just the usual - blood pressure, wee sample and then getting measured and listening to babys heartbeat. I don't like blood tests either and she was a bit rough but i guess we should get used to pain and suffering haha! Good luck hun xx

Just the usual appointments really, only extra is you get your bloods taken and if you haven't already started being measured they will probably begin to measure you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back