Midwife today

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Levi89, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Levi89

Levi89 Well-Known Member

So have my 28 week midwife appointment today. I'm not looking forward to getting blood taken.. but hey ho it needs done! What else can I expect? xxx

2. Nurse 26

Nurse 26 Well-Known Member

at mine it was just the usual, listen to babies heartbeat, urine sample and bloods.

3. Levi89

Levi89 Well-Known Member

Thanks Nurse ;) I hate getting bloods taken - but its bot as if I didnt know this happens when we were planning for bubs lol! Xxx

4. Rachel1509

Rachel1509 Well-Known Member

MW might begin measuring you if she hasn't already. And also Anti-D injection if you have negative blood!

Hope it goes well :)

5. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

same for me but i had to have an anti-d (i'm a b neg) wasnt as bad as i thought made me feel a bit sick x wouldnt worry hun xx

6. tillzy69

tillzy69 Well-Known Member

You'll be fine nothing to worry about! And if you have to have the anti d its not that bad. Good luck!

7. Bee7

Bee7 Well-Known Member

Mine was just the usual - blood pressure, wee sample and then getting measured and listening to babys heartbeat. I don't like blood tests either and she was a bit rough but i guess we should get used to pain and suffering haha! Good luck hun xx

8. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

Just the usual appointments really, only extra is you get your bloods taken and if you haven't already started being measured they will probably begin to measure you. xx