midwife this morn!

Angelblue

Reaction score
Lo is 3/5 engaged :cheer: and its a full moon tomorrow and (sorry for TMI) I've been to the loo 3 times this morning... hope this means he is going to arrive sooner rather than later... midwife made my appointment for next monday, but says she thinks I'll go before then*!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

*her saying that probably means I'll go 2 weeks over :roll: :rotfl:

Angelblue said:
Lo is 3/5 engaged :cheer: and its a full moon tomorrow and (sorry for TMI) I've been to the loo 3 times this morning... hope this means he is going to arrive sooner rather than later... midwife made my appointment for next monday, but says she thinks I'll go before then*!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

*her saying that probably means I'll go 2 weeks over :roll: :rotfl:

Fingers crossed...

Admittedly, I got checked on Tuesday and was told I was dilated and had definitely lost my plug and would probably go into labour some time over the weekend... What day is it today ?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I think mw's say these things so that we don't go jumping off balconies in desperation.. :rotfl:

well we shall see how Grace is laying this afternoon, bet she still aint 5/5 engaged, hoping shes turned aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back