midwife thank you gift ideas?

specialbump

Reaction score
as my time is coming to a end i now have 2 weeks left before my due date im thinking of being prepared i want to get my midwife somthing but not chocolates or anything usual but what?

i have been seen every 4 weeks during this pregnancy including home visits with my antibody in my blood shes called on me morning and evening some days on her way home (she lives local aparently) so i want somthing special for her shes so lovely

Q is what ? prefrably somthing i can order online finding it hard geting about with my spd now :( x

Maybe have a look on ebay for something that you can get personalized? Or engraved, you won't have to leave the house to do that lol x

Maybe have a look on ebay for something that you can get personalized? Or engraved, you won't have to leave the house to do that lol x

i was looking for a plaque with a heart coming off 2 put babys name in but then rememberd we dont have a name still lol EEEKK lol xx

What about a mug with a photo of baby on when born saying thank you she can have a cuppa in it t work then?, you could also fill the mug with various teas or chocs or something?

I got my midwife a plant from plants4presents. I've used them a few times and they're excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back