midwife made me cry!!!!

Lisa J

Reaction score
to continue my previous post
my midwife who i have not met yet called me today!
what a bitch she had a go at me saying she has being to call but there was never any answer and just kept getting my ans fone but didn't leave me a message to let me know she was trying to call bearing in mind most people are at work so i wouldn't know, BUT i haven't been at work for a few weeks so i know she hasn't been calling and she claims that she has not even been able to start my request (nearly 4 weeks after I first called the docs) this is an absolute joke and she is soo horrible how am i supposed to put up with her for the rest of my pregnancy?
any thoughts would be appreciated....
sorrry to babble but i cried for about 2 hours afterwards
Lisa
xxxxx

Just sending you a big hug.

After working in 'the trade' with midwives etc, you do come accross ones who make you feel rotten. You are totally within your rights to ask for a different midwife, this is one of the most important things you will ever experience in your life and you can't afford it to be spoilt by anyone!!. However, if your community midwives are anything like ours we usually see different ones each time we go, it just depends who is on duty at the time. Also when you go in to have your baby, it is very unlikely you will actually get your midwife so you may be fine.

Keep your chin up, this is YOUR BABY, YOUR BODY and therefore all the choices must be YOURS!!!

If you feel upset by her then ask to change, or if you decided to stick with it you may be lucky and hardly ever see her.......there are loads of really really lovely midwives out there and I am sure you will see many of them in the next few months.

Keep us posted.

Much love

Aw :(

Your midwife sounds like a right cow and I wouldn't want her going anywhere near my bits!! Can you change?

My one seems a bit dippy, but I'm not judging too much until I have my booking in appointment.

thanks i have got a meeting with her tomorrow so we shall see if she is like it again, if she is then i will make a complaint and ask for a different mw.
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back