Midwife grrrrr!

Kimmyj_b

Reaction score
I've been really poorly over the last few days so it has been a real effort for me to drag myself to the midwife this morning. When I got here they told me that I didn't have an appointment! Upon further investigation, my appointment had been cancelled and rearranged without telling me! They even asked me if I had cancelled it and not remembered?? I'm now sat waiting to see the midwife as they have had to fit me in. Can't be doing with this today :(

That happened to me too, it was duri g the realky bad snow there a few months ago, I abandoned the car walked about 2 miles to get there when I arrived they said you shouldnt have cometoday you must have written it down wrong, the midwife wrote the appointment card not me grrrrr really annoyed me but they agreed to see me I think I must have looked pissed off

Same happened to me, no app on system but fortunately I had it written on the back of my notes! Annoying as I ended up waiting 45mins.

The funny thing is, is that the woman who they gave my appointment to didn't turn up!!!

The midwife wasn't very nice to me today. Apparently I can't have the NT test as they couldn't measure it at my 12 week scan and now it is too late :(

I also have high keytones and protein in my urine, probably cos I haven't eaten in a few days.

Couldn't hear the heartbeat either which was disappointing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back