Midwife appoiontment tomorrow

scared 19

Reaction score
Hay girls i have got the midwife tomorrow has anybody got anything they want me to ask for them?? i will be going at 2.00pm tomorrow (17/8/05) but i will be leaving work at 1.00pm so if you have any questions i would be glad to ask them for you.

Hugz

Liann and Sweetpea

Ps- I have been feeling baby kick all day today and it is amazing!!!

iv got my appointment tommorow aswell at 1.40! cant wait to hear the heartbeat again I love it. I had my last appointment 4 weeks ago and it has flown by. I just wish my oh wasnt working so he could hear heartbeat, was gonna ask if I could record it on my phone but thought id sound silly! do you think she would let me, or would it interfere with the doppler like with a radio? wb x x x

It dont sound silly it sounds like a good idea to me you could always pop out in the morning and pick up a cheap recorder! i want to do that now!! lol i want to get a droppler dont you, my dad told me today i would become obsessed and neva stop using it little does he no haha!! ok i would use it all the time but that is besides the point there is a good one on ebay it tells you the heart beat too, on a screen so you can monitor it and keep a record sneeky way of finding out the sex!! lol i really wish OH could come too but we have just got bk after 2 weeks away and his work are (_@_) holes!!!

Hey, how did your appointment go? i didnt ask 2 record the heartbeat in the end, but everything was fine x x

Same here it was amazing!! little one didnt like being touched and kept wriggling off!! :lol: but she found it straight away and it was so clear it really was wicked i could have listened to it for ages i am definatly getting a droppler!!!! did she say how fast yours was??

Did you have an appt at about 12/13 weeks? Coz i did and I'm not having one till 21 weeks at least now! :roll: Seems like and awful long time.

I had one at 12 weeks, then at 16, then 24.

Hi girls,

You only have appointments every 4 weeks up until about 28weeks when it goes 2 weeks then at about 36 weeks it goes weekly, you normally only get them more often if you're having problems, i've been going every 2 weeks cos of problems.

Hi manda that sounds like whats happening with me i have a Midwife appointment every 4 weeks and that is the second time they listen for the heartbeat they said they will listen everytime now first time they got it was 12 weeks then yesterday at 16 and so on my next appointment is september 14th or there abouts, and then in october i am going for my 3d scan cant wait for that! you've had one aint ya whats it like??

Hi,
The scan was fantastic, did you see my pics? if not they're on here somewhere in the 2nd trimster.

Manda x

Heartbeat was 151 the first time, and second time it was lower, 142 and she's a girl, so the second reading goes against the old wifes tale! x

Hi Sami

In your pregnancy notes there should be a page where it tells you what dates your appointments should be. i am sure they are the same notes throughout the country. You should have a 16 week appointment and then one at about 22, i'm not exactly sure as i havent got my notes on me.

I am quite lucky as anytime that i want to hear the baby i can just run upstairs and they will let me listen. but that is just a perk of the hospital.

I still cant believe that you are not been seen more regularly especially as what as happened before. Maybe you need to get on to your midwife. dont be worried about contacting her if you are worried.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back