Midwife appointments

Rebecca89

Reaction score
I have my 25 week appointment on Monday, what's the procedure for appointments after that one? Is there another massive gap or do they become more frequent? Im not consultant led, just standard midwives etc Xxx

Last edited:
Sorry I'm only a young pregnancy however on my green notes there is a care section and my midwife
Wrote all the week numbers she wanted to see me providing everything is normal going through preg

I've got

42( I hope not lol)

Oo thanks, looks like they might see me more after this one then! Just don't want to wait another 10 weeks! I'll have to ask next week for a schedule lol my green book is rubbish nothing seems to have actually been filled out!! xxx

Do you get a green/blue folder for your notes? Is this something else i'm missing?

its a green a4 sized booklet thing that the midwife should fill in as you go along!, i was given mine at my booking in appointment at about 9-10 weeks I think it was! xxx

The first thing they filled out for me was when my apps would be so i knew when to book in and when my bloods would be etc. But my apps only go up to 40 weeks. None after that are scheduled.

But once u hit 28 weeks, it seems u are always going back to the midwife or calling up or something lol xx

I booked in at 8 weeks with soneone, then as Im not a first time mum i have a huge gap from 16 weeks to 28 weeks for midwife, i cant even remember her name or what she looked like ha

I usually get once a month after that, then im consultant led and have booked in sections so dont have anything the last month, i ofyen wonder what it myst be like to have all those frequent midwife checkups towards the end

Mine have been 25, 28, 31, 34, 37 (would have been 36, but she was on holiday) and the next one is 40. I wasn't booked into one for 38 weeks (which would have been the norm) because I had my 36 week at 37. I've just been told that I wont be allowed to go over my due date, so I don't think I'll even be going to my 40 week one!!

Yeah second time mums have such a hugr gap. My last was 28 weeks, next is 34. Ive got consultants appointment 36 otherwise.no midwife/ doc till 38 weeks!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back