Midwife appointment

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I have my 16 week midwife appt tomorrow, I've been counting down in monthly milestones so this is my next big one (then 20 week scan on 17th July) :)

Yayy for mini milestones , hope she has a go at finding hb for you

I hope so too, I'm not hoping for too much to be honest, my midwife is a bit naff... She was off sick last time I went and my sister in law (when having twins) said she was off sick for her whole pregnancy.

But who knows?! :)

I love a milestone :) hope she manages to turn up and she finds the hb! Xx

Oh it was lovely, we got to hear the heartbeat which was unreal, I got choked up again.

The midwife AGAIN wasn't our midwife, I doubt we will ever get to meet her. The one we got was a bit dippy, something off the bp monitor flew at me and she didn't even apologise... She also got a bit funny about me not taking a urine sample with me, even though I wasn't asked to. I offered to go out and do one and she got a bit stroppy about it.

But hearing the HB made up for everything.

Shame you didn't have your midwife again but how lovely. Has any of the worry gone now that you've heard the heartbeat?

I've got mine next week, can't wait!

Xx

Glad yours went well too - only 4 weeks until the next milestone!! Xx

Nice to hear HB every appt now take a urine sample as they will test it every time. Scan next now and then it will fly.

Shame you didn't have your midwife again but how lovely. Has any of the worry gone now that you've heard the heartbeat?

I've got mine next week, can't wait!

Xx

Yeah, it's definitely starting to feel real now, being able to say I'm four months pregnant and knowing that I've heard the heartbeat...

The scan being the next big milestone is the one I'm really looking forward to. I already have my scan date and a date for my 25 week midwife appointment, so those things make it seem very real.

Good luck with your appt next week Sammy :)

Nice to hear HB every appt now take a urine sample as they will test it every time. Scan next now and then it will fly.

Yeah, she's given me a bottle for the 25 week appt with midwife, but hopefully I'll get to see/hear Baba twice in the next two months :)

The flying bit is the bit I'm looking forward to, the kicking too but mostly the flying.

Mines 17th :) all of my appointments seem to be on a Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back