Midwife appointment tomorrow :)

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by mrssmith2011, Jun 21, 2013.

1. mrssmith2011

mrssmith2011 Well-Known Member

Got our first midwife appointment tomorrow. We are both really excited. Can't wait to get the date for our dating scan. Once we have that we can tell everyone and I will relax a little bit although I am so grateful we had the scan on Tuesday so at least we know the little one is ok after the bleeding. I feel very very lucky that the little one is ok especially after reading some of the very sad threads on here. I am so pleased I am still part of this group but I do feel guilty that we were lucky and others on here have not been. Thank you everyone for the support this week and for reading my post :) xxxxx

2. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

Don't feel guilty! Enjoy it :) and good luck tomorrow, hope you don't have to wait too long for your dating scan xxx

3. Roxi21

Roxi21 Active Member

i have the midwife on the 24th july, It seems so far away! I will then have to wait for a dating scan im so impatient! Good luck tomorrow.x

4. mrssmith2011

Thanks Lou. We are hoping to try and get the dating scan before I start my new job as I don't want to start and have to ask for time off straight away. xxxxx

5. mrssmith2011

I can understand that Roxi I have been really impatient waiting for this appointment to come round. I hope you get yours soon. Thank you xxxx

6. iWitch

iWitch Well-Known Member

Mines on Wednesday! Exciting! Eeekk!

7. mrssmith2011

Aw that's brilliant iWitch. :) xx