Midwife appointment tomorrow :)

mrssmith2011

Reaction score
Got our first midwife appointment tomorrow. We are both really excited. Can't wait to get the date for our dating scan. Once we have that we can tell everyone and I will relax a little bit although I am so grateful we had the scan on Tuesday so at least we know the little one is ok after the bleeding. I feel very very lucky that the little one is ok especially after reading some of the very sad threads on here. I am so pleased I am still part of this group but I do feel guilty that we were lucky and others on here have not been. Thank you everyone for the support this week and for reading my post :) xxxxx

Don't feel guilty! Enjoy it :) and good luck tomorrow, hope you don't have to wait too long for your dating scan xxx

i have the midwife on the 24th july, It seems so far away! I will then have to wait for a dating scan im so impatient! Good luck tomorrow.x

Thanks Lou. We are hoping to try and get the dating scan before I start my new job as I don't want to start and have to ask for time off straight away. xxxxx

I can understand that Roxi I have been really impatient waiting for this appointment to come round. I hope you get yours soon. Thank you xxxx

Mines on Wednesday! Exciting! Eeekk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back