Midwife Appointment tommorrow :)

BellaRiven

Reaction score
I'm quite excited I can't wait to hear babies heartbeat again :)

that's all lol

xx

Ah! Me too BellaRiven, can't wait! Think we get our mat B1 forms tomorrow as well? Can't wait to get my mat leave sorted! X

Ahh, that makes it all worth the while just hearing the heartbeat..I cant wait to hear little ones heartbeat again, if they'll let me at the next appointment haha! :D

Ahh, that makes it all worth the while just hearing the heartbeat..I cant wait to hear little ones heartbeat again, if they'll let me at the next appointment haha! :D

If they don;t I will stamp my feet like a toddler lol :)

and weefoggy me either, I can't wait to tell my work that yes I will be taking a year off ....yes a year you heard right lol :)

Good Luck for today my little bump buddy :)

such a great feeling to be saying to work im off for a year :dance:and there is nothing you can do bout it hahaha xxx

So that's me back and all is well, measuring perfectly and heard heartbeat which was quite high I felt at 160 but midwife said was fine and she was probably being active, although I couldn't feel anything.

Funny moment was when she was checking how far along I was on her wheel and said you are 22+6 and I said I'm not I'm 22 +4, she said well my wheel says you are +6 and I really wanted to say but my pregnancy forum ticker says +4! I just agreed with her in the end, Not that it matters anyway but was quite funny!

Roll in next milestone which is V day! Yay!

So that's me back and all is well, measuring perfectly and heard heartbeat which was quite high I felt at 160 but midwife said was fine and she was probably being active, although I couldn't feel anything.

Funny moment was when she was checking how far along I was on her wheel and said you are 22+6 and I said I'm not I'm 22 +4, she said well my wheel says you are +6 and I really wanted to say but my pregnancy forum ticker says +4! I just agreed with her in the end, Not that it matters anyway but was quite funny!

Roll in next milestone which is V day! Yay!

nice to know ur appt went well and lo is active :dance:and mw always seem to get it wrong on their little wheel thingy good job our ticker tells us hehehe

So that's me back too :)

I have about 4 different appointments to go to lol!!, I have to have a glucose test in March but I am only 1 point over what is the recommended level so the midwife said she would book the consultant but everything should be fine for me to have Riven in a birthing Centre yay :) and that the consultant would go over the risks and stuff cos I am so on the cusp.

Heard the heartbeat but he was being very jumpy and kept moving so was hard to get a fix on him, she didn;t measure strangely enough, might ask about that next time.

I have to go back when I am 25 weeks so about 4 1/2 weeks.

She asked me how far gone I was and I said 21 + 4 I love my ticker :) an I think I may have got it wrong lol!!

I have my MatB1 so my work can go jump and deal with it.

All in all very satisfactory :)

Glad your appointment went well Weefoggy :)

xxx

Glad ur appts went well girls. My MW often gets my weeks and days wrong - only ever by a day - think its because of the extra day becasue its a leap year xx

Glad to hear all appts went well!

And yep, mw always gets my due date wrong by 1 day. I pulled her up on it last time and she confirmed that it IS because it's a leap year this year! She said once we're past 29th Feb the dates will work out again.

I've got my 24 week appointment tomorrow :)

seems like all is ticketyboo, i also am looking forward to getting my mat leave sorted, hoping to goback in jan as bambino will be around 7 months then

Good to hear both of you,re appointment,s went well, I,ve got to go for a glucose test in march too, when I had one in my last pregnancy I was stuck at the hosp for 4 hours coz I just couldn't do another wee!! The test was only supposed to take 2 hours lol, going to make sure I save it this time

Glad to hear your apps went well ladies.

I had my 16 week app today, hearing heartbeat was wonderful, woo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back