Midwife App.

Levi89

Reaction score
Hiya ladies,

I finally made a midwife app for today (at 22 weeks!) after not seeing her from my 12 week scan! Lol! :shock:

The little girl must have known that she was going to get prodded with the doppler because she kicked me from when I made the appointment until afterwards - little devil! Lol :p

But my blood pressure is spot on! Woohoo! My bump is only measuring 20 weeks - but thats fine she reassured me! Might be why I honestly dont even look preggo its unreal! Lol

Anyway thought I would share since I had a moan last night about my midwife not contacting me! Need to realise I am not the only pregnant woman in my town - although I feel like it! Lol. xxx

I'm not too sure about this bump measuring you know. Everyone carries differently, at 24 weeks I am bigger than my friend was at full term. I don't think there is such a thing as normal or average in pregnancy. Plus it's bloody cold outside and Bertie lies at the back when it's really cold lol xxxxxxxxx

I thought that as well Babybrain! I was always thinking that it just goes on how your body is shaped etc! I'm not worried anyway - she is kicking away and her heartbeat was so strong today! So I know she's all good :) xxx

yeh my mw won't start measuring till 28 weeks cos its too unreliable before. Was a bit upset I weirdly I know, wanted to know my measurement. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back