Midwife apointment

Layla

Reaction score
Hi girls

Just got back from the midwifes, she tested my water again and thats come back all clear, no sugar, protien or blood, so thats good news.

however!...............after feeling my belly and looking at my growth chart, she is conserned that im on course to have a baby my body will have trouble coping with, so she is sending me to hospital.

I got to go in 9am on monday morning to be assesed and maybe have another scan. He is still breech too so she also wants that checked out.

Here is my growth chart, It showes my 2 children, Charlie and Ethan's weight at birth (39 weeks) and they were both well within the lines, Coby is already way off the scale! lol

Picture012.jpg

I hope the scan goes well mate.

When do the midwives start checking this? I've never been checked?

and there was me worrying about my big baby!!
Good luck Layla, I hope it all goes well for you xxx

Sarah, i just read your thread, hope all goes well with you too, you will have to let me know how it turns out!

Sami - your midwife should monitor the growth at each visit and mark it somwhere in your pregnancy book/notes. but everywehre is diffrent so they might do it another way where you are

Best of luck with all the tests, I have been told that I have a bigger baby, so I am waiting to see how much bigger myself!

Let us know how it all goes.

I'm glad to hear about the urine results as well, thats a big relief!

My chart is almost identical, Mason was born 8lb 6 oz and this one was looking bigger with the tape measure method.
However, the scan showed he's right on track to be the same weight or perhaps a little bit smaller, so try not to worry.

Im not worried about it, if anything im glad, coz if the scan does say he is big, i will more than likely be induced, so i get to meet my little man earlier than planned, which is fine with me.
and if it turns out that he is normal size, i get to see him on a scan, so either way im happy :D

LOL my mate just pointed out that there is a bit of fluff or something at the top of the page in that pic, ignore that, im not messureing 39cm!

its the 3 crosses the midwifes are going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back