Midnight munchies

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
What's your favourite snack if you wake up hungry? I've been waking up with the munchies a lot lately.

Mainly I like:

A glass of milk with bread and honey yum.
A glass of milk with a couple of those coconut cream thingies (unhealthy I know).

Toast and a banana with - you've guessed it - a glass of milk.

A corned beef sandwich - though that one's heartburn city.

Handful of grapes if I'm not too bad with heartburn.

Sue

I don't tend to wake up hungry in the middle of the night, but I do eat ALOT of toast as a snack. I've eaten tons of the stuff since being pregnant! I never really ate bread before as I suffered with IBS, but since being pregannt it doesn't seem to effect me - which is great news !

Toast + Marmite
Toast + Butter
Toast + Ham (yum)
Toast + Toast......

Toast with anything....

I never eat anything between my evening meal and my breakfast.

I go off food late at night. but first thing when i wake up i am ravenous!!!!!!!!!

i wake up wanting water, not woken up hungry yet, apart from in the monrings

Sami like you I have IBS but it seems to have got a lot better since being pregnant, i used to be buckled over in agony with it. I love toast just now too -I used to detest it. Toast and margarine, and when Buba is born, pate on toast!! I miss my brussels pate soooo much! x :lol:

Funny that, my IBS has cleared up since being pregnant too!! And my asthma.

I love dried crackers,

Morning, noon and night i can sit and eat a whole packet without realising it!!

I am wierd!! :D

I'm always getting the munchies since day 1 of my pregnancy, 24/7. Got up in the midddle of the night and had chesse & crackers which i really enjoyed, toast is always a good 1 too!!!!!!!!!! Really can't stop eating, i'm gonna be huge if i carry on!

Toast. Also chocolate, which I do not normally like, and is bad, so toast! Oh and cheese!!

I am obsessed with Ben & Jerry's ice cream, especially the Phish Food flavour - the chocolate ice cream in it is the best ice cream I have ever ever tasted. LOVE IT!!

I'm not craving the sweet stuff so much now. I want lot's of cheese.

I'm very much into my milk too. My OH brings me a glass of milk and some custard creams when I get up to go to the loo about the same time every night. I always seem to wake up wanting cereal (i think it's the getting a snack & milk at the same time I like :rotfl: )

But the strangest thing I wanted in the middle of the night was pizza! I didnt get it but I made sure I had some the next day! :D

I think pregnancy can bring some respite when you've suffered with something due to the changes in the body, in my case it was a serious indigestion problem. I can eat almost anything now! Great isn't it? I wish I could stay like it though. :D

things with cheese, things with meat, things with bread or other carbohydratey things :think:

not much sweet stuff, which is odd for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back