Midna...

lozzi

Reaction score
...Iev been nipping back and forth to third tri as your due, and i love new baby news...

Well dont you think your draggin this out a bit? Bout time you gave birth :roll:

*runs* hahahah :D

She has been quiet today.

I also can't help popping back to see how things are going esp as I'm 39 weeks "pregnant" today !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :rotfl: :rotfl: (am not one to gloat you see!!! :angel: )

i have to admit i'm always checking to see if she popped yet :oops: nosey i know

she's prob sick to back teeth of people asking.. 'have you popped yet' 'is anything happening' have you tried this...'
:twisted:

i know i would be.. pfft people like me i mean :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
she's prob sick to back teeth of people asking.. 'have you popped yet' 'is anything happening' have you tried this...'

Were allowed to say it, we've had people say it to us and we know how annoying it is.... :D

muwhahhahah

lozzi said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

Were allowed to say it, we've had people say it to us and we know how annoying it is.... :D

muwhahhahah

:lol: i didnt think of that. mwahhaahahahahaha

so have you popped yet midna :rotfl:

last night we consulted her 8 ball.. and it told us that she can count on seed being a boy.. and she will definatly have it tmro.. lol..

she hasnt text me.. so i dont think shes dropped..

Serve him an eviction notice dear...

I served bam hers at 38 weeks and @38+2 she came...

Get bouncing down the stairs on ur bum!!! :D

lozzi said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: didn't work for me...

I told midna she needs to go and buy a crochet hook and start it off herself... :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
lozzi said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: didn't work for me...

I told midna she needs to go and buy a crochet hook and start it off herself... :rotfl:

sounds like a plan...

We should do a countdown on the forum....

Get your hook at the ready midna ;)

midna said:
Jeez you lot are more impatient than me loooool xxxxxxxx :D

I'm bloody impatient - I'm waiting for you to go first - then it's my turn. Get a move on girl!!!!! :rotfl:

Sorry, had to do this :lol:
av1.jpg

All credit to monster munch :wink:

lol, tht pics gr8.

Mid... u planning on popping today? ur gona be sooo annoyed wiv ppl asking tht everyday by the time u do lol

midna said:
No intentions for today Im afraid ...it wont have much choice by next weekend tbh .. :D

Duno if you know this but you can REFUSE an induction so long as baby is healthy and happy.... I was going to if i went over...

You end up having daily monitoring after 42 weeks and funny looks off the MW's but if youd prefer natural, then let him come in his own time ;)

You can but be very carefull, I know a lady who refused induction and at 42 weeks the baby died inside her because the placenta stopped functioning. She was being monitored daily but by the time they realised there was a problem it was too late. I don't want to scare anyone but it can happen.

Alfie
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back