Middle names to go with...

Jamie.d

Reaction score
Pixie & Abel
Think we're dead set on those names now! but I'm struggling to find nice middle names..especially to go with Pixie :/ I kind of want something with two syllables
Help meee!!! lol

Hmm personally I would only consider middle name if it had a special meaning to me like name of the granny i loved dearly or my mum's name so basically a name of a special person in my life, otherwise I just don't see the point?

In any case, if you don't have a special person go for a name that you really like. The kids will hardly ever have to use it anyways... xx

I thought they were supposed to be names of people you know too, hopefully there is a nice family one that fits? My mums is Andrew :lol: never heard of a women having a male middle name other than her.

I haven't mentioned to hubby yet but we both lost our grandmothers this year and they were both named Margaret so if we have a girl, they will most certainly have the middle name Margaret <3 which is actually one of my two middle names too :) xx

I did that for my first two, for my son we used my cousin's name who we suddenly lost and my little brother who passed away.. then my daughter we used a childhood friends name.

I really just want something pretty and different this time :) x

i'd use a 1 syllable name against a 2 syllable name like Pixie-Rai or Pixie-Rose? but thats my own preference

two syllables .....possible suggestions pixie-marie, pixie-seren?

for a boy.......Abel-Jude/ Abel-ELi?

cute names btw!

LOVE Pixie :)

thank you!!
Marie is my daughters middle name or I'd deffo go for that! :D

Pixie-Rai is super cute! I've shared a load with my other half he hates everything I suggest lol!! This is going to be harder than I thought! x

UGH my Oh is the same and its driving me bananas

he used to be a teacher so associates most names with naughty kids! I know a dickhead by the same name as him and i dont go around treating my OH like a delinquent do i :roll:

i love Rai as a name, OH won't entertain it at all lol

I think Pixie Ren would be sweet! I am so sorry you lost your brother and cousin, that is heartbreaking. For what it's worth, we couldn't name our second or third babies until they were born (we didn't find out the sex before birth with any kid). Maybe you'll meet your baby and his or her face will tell you the perfect name.

how funny i was just thinking of Rai for a middle name today but as my husbands family are indian they would probably pronounce it Rye rather than Ray....

We haven't found out with this one either! We're just getting both our names ready as we're the most indecisive people on the planet :rotfl: We did with my son, but only because he was conceived so quickly it helped me prepare! lol

Rai is so pretty.. Liz, could you spell it another way so that they could get the pronounciation?
So is Ren actually! I really like the longer names so two syllables, three then two again I like Pixie Aurelia and those sorts of names but OH literally likes none of it lol

just realised that's four syllables...ignore me ¬¬

I like Pixie-Wren. Or Pixie-Violet. Pixie-Aurora. Pixie-Autumn. You could always give her your name as a middle name. Hubby has his dads name as a middle name and I think it's really sweet. Pixie anything will be great, it's such a cute name!

I'm crap at boys names so can't help with Abel.... hope I only have girls or I'll be in trouble haha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back