Middle name help please :)

Karenb

Reaction score
Hi,

Don’t know the gender of baby (due 3 months today!) but considering both options.

For a boy we like Riley James (hubby is called James) and for a girl we like Millie but unsure of middle name??

Currently have daughter called Sophie Alice.

Please help!

If you are considering your husbands name as a middle option for a boy how about one of your names for Millie?

Or Millie Jane, Millie Elizabeth, Millie Ruth, Millie Charlotte, Millie Catherine, Millie Kate, Millie Jo, Millie Amber.

Love both your choices by the way!

Love the name Sophie ;)

Suggestions I can think of; Millie Elise, Millie Anne, Millie Jade, Millie Louise, Millie Rose xx

Love the name Sophie ;)

Suggestions I can think of; Millie Elise, Millie Anne, Millie Jade, Millie Louise, Millie Rose xx

Thanks,’I like Millie Louise as both of our sisters have the middle name Louise but hubby thinks it’s too many Ls! It’s my turn to choose though haha

Love the name Sophie ;)

Thanks,’I like Millie Louise as both of our sisters have the middle name Louise but hubby thinks it’s too many Ls! It’s my turn to choose though haha

I can see what he means but still sounds nice. It's a pretty timeless name xx

Love the name Sophie ;)

I can see what he means but still sounds nice. It's a pretty timeless name xx

Not often you actually have to say full name out loud though. Did love Olivia but it’s number 1 girls name this year which put me off

Exactly. My Sophie has a long surname and everyone said we should have short middle name but we went for Annabel, as you say, you don't say whole name often. Funnily enough, we had Olivia for middle name for most of pregnancy and I went off it as heard it too often x

I like Millie Laura and Millie Mae. Good luck x

When are you due? I love Millie May, it would be a nice one if she was born then! :)

Only got until January, doesn’t quite have the same ring to it does it?? Ha xx

I think millie kate sounds nice. :) flows nicely. Similar to your boys choice and fits in with your daughter.

Millie Rae
Millie Eve
Millie Eden
Millie Faye
Millie Jade

.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads