Middle name help please!

Urchin

Reaction score
My 4 year old is named

Mason Koh Cherrington.
The Koh is from Koh Tao, an island in Thailand where we were living when we found out I was pregnant. (it means Island in Thai and Child in Japanese.)

So far the Bump is called
Brody ........... Cherrington.

I am TOTALLY stuck for a middle name... any ideas?

I'm staying away from middle names! Very rearly get used! If you have an fairly different first name then you don't need to have a middle name. My hubby hates is middle name 'Angus' His brother's middle names is even worst!, My advice ditch the middle name! Brody is nice on its own!

The problem with ditching the middle name is later on when we tell the kids the story:

"Well, when we were living on an island called Koh Tao in Thailand we found out Mason was in Mommy's tummy. When he was born we gave him the middle name KOH from that island so he'll remember where he came from"

"Brody, we couldn't think of a middle name for you so you didn't get one!"

See what I mean?

:lol:

We've decided it will have to be a one syllable name so any suggestions more than welcome!!

i like Brody Ty Cherrington. Its short and sweet and reminds me of the guy off extreme makover house edition lol!

Yeah I quite like the name Ty, although if we went for that we might spell it Tai.

wow yeh, that spelling is alot better actually lol! good luck in choosing names! xx

Urchin,

How about choosing a word to sum up how you feel about your new baby and then look it up in another language.

I looked up 'love' in Latin and it's amo:

amo: to love, like, be fond of, cherish

Brody amo is probably not right but you get the general idea?!

Lucyx

That's the kind of name we are after actually... I don't really want any old name tagged on the end, but would like my 4 year old to have some input, so I might make a list then let him decide.

I currently like middle names beginning with K, to match Mason's middle name.

God this is so hard!

Not yet!

Now I'm thinking maybe an O name would be good, but an unusual one, not Oliver or Oscar.

:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back